British Tomato Week Competition Terms & Conditions
British Tomato Week Competition to win a Produce Tomato Candle
There are a number of ways to enter this competition -
1. Visit our Facebook page
and share our British Tomato Week Competition post.
2. Visit our Twitter account @collettholder
and retweet our British Tomato Competition Tweet.
3. Visit our Pinterest page
and Pin our British Tomato Competition post.
4. Post one the above images on your Instagram account including our name - @collettandholder
- This competition starts on 18th May 2015.
- The closing date for this competition is at midnight on 24th May 2015.
- This competition does not require any purchase and is free to enter.
- There is one prize to win; a Produce Tomato Candle. No substitutes or alternatives or cash alternative can be made by the winner on this item.
- This competition is only open to people in the UK who have access to the internet, over the age of 18.
- This competition is the responsibility of Collett & Holder, PO Box 3215, Gloucester, GL1.
- You can only enter into the competition once via whichever social media platform you choose to use to gain entry to the competition, any subsequent entries via social media will not be counted.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted on Monday 25th May 2015. They will receive their prize within 30 days.
- The winners name will be available on request, to safeguard personal details.
- The criteria to enter this competition is
- To "retweet" Collett & Holder's competition message on the entries own Twitter timeline.
- Share Collett & Holder's competition message on the entries own Facebook timeline.
- Pin Collett & Holder's competition message on the entries own Pinterest account.
- Post the competition image from our Instagram account on the entries own account.
- All entries need to reference Collett & Holder in the correct way per the social media platform, so that we are aware of your entry.
- The winner will be approached after the competition ends to ask for permission to use any photography in relation to this competition. It will be the winners decision whether they grant permission for use of their own photography by Collett & Holder.