We don't want to compromise your privacy so here is how we use and protect any personal information that you give us on our website:
• If you set up an account with us, we'll collect your name, address and contact information.
• We might use the information to improve our products and services. For example, if you subscribe to our email newsletter, we will send you emails about new products, special offers, events or other things which we think you'll think are interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We keep your information secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will never share your information with any other company or third party.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that Collett and Holder sells or buys any business or assets;
• if Collett & Holder or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Collett & holder, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• If required we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in the event of third parties requesting information in regards to fraudulent activity.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement.
If you have previously agreed to us being able to use your personal information to send you emails or catalogues, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us or using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. We might charge you a small fee to cover our costs for doing this.
If you believe any information we have about you is wrong or incomplete please contact us and we'll correct it.