- These Terms & Conditions will apply to all orders for the purchase of goods from the “Collett & Holder” website.
- By placing an order you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- By placing an order you are indicating that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your purchase and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All prices are as stated on the Collett & Holder website, although Collett & Holder reserves the right at any time to revise the price of goods at any time. All final prices are in UK Pounds Sterling. Prices are shown including VAT.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on the website are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products that you order we will notify you as soon as possible using the contact details you supplied to us when placing your order. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you within 7 days of our notice we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. If you confirm, you must pay the difference before we despatch the Product.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about our delivery charges for dispatches to UK addresses and around the world click here.
Copyright & Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights in the website including the logo, graphics, text and products are owned by “Collett & Holder” and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights held by Collett & Holder.
- You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or display any part of this site or products without prior written permission. The entire content of the site is copyrighted under applicable copyright laws.
Use of the Site
- The use of our site www.collettandholder.com and its content is intended for the personal and non-commercial use by the users of our site. If you use our website in any way we haven't authorised, then we might claim for damages or report you for criminal offences. Your use of this website and any dispute about it is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from www.collettandholder.com in whole or in part without the express authorization of Collett & Holder.
- Pictures on the "Collett & Holder" website are property of Collett & Holder and may not be used for commercial purposes without permission of Collett & Holder. Collett & Holder reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download, reproduce, print, redistribute or store from this website.
- You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, retransmit, publicly display, publicly perform or create derivative works from the content of the "Collett & Holder" website without first obtaining written permission from Collett & Holder.
- Please note that when using this website, you may be directed to other sites and indeed this website might be linked with other sites. As such, please note that we do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that link or from goods, services or information supplied through such third party links. Moreover, we do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third party sites.
- At any time and at our absolute discretion, we may notify you by email, fax or any other communication means, that we require you to desist forthwith from using this website and upon receipt of such notice, you will promptly cease use of the website and destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site in your then possession, custody or control, as well as all copies of such materials.
- We encourage discretion when browsing the Internet using our or anyone else's service. Since some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, lawfulness, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party sites and we strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
- Please note that by registering on our website you will provide us with personal details about yourself. We take reasonable precautions to secure any personal data but please note that it is not possible to guarantee the security of transmissions over the Internet so please when using our website, we urge you to exercise appropriate discretion. Please read our privacy statement for details concerning your rights about your personal data. Your registration details may be used to communicate with you regarding any purchases made via the website.
- You must provide full and accurate payment details (e.g. credit card, debit card, PayPal or gift voucher) at the point of submitting your order.
- We will take payment from your credit card, debit card, PayPal account or gift voucher as soon as you place your order.
- We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Paypal.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK and you place your order via the website you can pay in pounds sterling by credit card or PayPal.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit or debit card your details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction
Gift vouchers and discount promotions
- Any discount promotions may not be redeemed against Collett & Holder gift vouchers. No more than one promotional discount may be redeemed against any single purchase unless otherwise stated. Some products may also be excluded from this offer. Collett & Holder reserves the right to substitute or remove product ranges and offers available for redemption via these discount promotions at any time. If items purchased with a promotional discount are returned because they are faulty, the customer will be entitled to a repair or replacement. If items purchased with a promotional discount are returned for any other reason, a credit note will be offered.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 1 year of purchase and cannot be set off against Products that have already been paid for.
- If the value of the order exceeds the value of a gift voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card, or via PayPal.
- Unused balances will be held within the recipients voucher for the remainder of the 1 year period. At the end of that 1 year period the voucher (and any credit remaining on it) will expire.
- Gift vouchers have a cash redemption value of 0.001p.
- Vouchers can only be used for in-stock Products and not for pre-ordered Products. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase Products which are already subject to other promotional offers.
Promotional Voucher Codes
- If you have received a promotional voucher from us, only one such promotional voucher code can be redeemed per order.
- Promotional voucher codes are issued from time to time at our discretion. We reserve the right to cancel promotional voucher codes at any time without notice and without giving a reason.
- Only one promotional voucher code can be redeemed against any single order. If there is an unused balance of discount or credit remaining on the promotional voucher code, that balance will be extinguished and cannot be redeemed with any other orders.
- Promotional voucher codes cannot be re-used.
- Promotional voucher codes have a cash redemption value of 0.001p and are not transferable.
- Promotional voucher codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Promotional voucher codes may not be sold. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes auctions and other online sales.
- Certain Products cannot be purchased with promotional voucher codes. Such Products are clearly marked on their respective Product pages.
- The issuing of promotional voucher codes may be restricted (for example, one per email address).
- Collett & Holder promotional voucher codes cannot be used to purchase regular Collett & Holder gift vouchers.
- All Products are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product to you following our acceptance of your order, we will notify you as soon as we can. If we cannot supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount of your up front payment.
- The images of the Products on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the images accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s or device’s display accurately reflect the Products. Your Products may vary from those images.
- Certain Products advertised on the website (including but not limited to alcoholic beverages and dangerous items like knives) can only be purchased if you satisfy the legal age requirement for that Product. We are not allowed by law to supply these Products to you if you do not satisfy these age requirements. If you are underage, please do not attempt to order these Products. We reserve the right to request proof of age and not to supply Products to users that we suspect do not meet the legal age requirements.
- All information and material submitted by you to “Collett & Holder”, or that you publish on any public area of the “Collett & Holder” website shall be provided by the submitter and accepted by “Collett & Holder” on a non-confidential basis.
- Furthermore, “Collett & Holder” shall be granted permission to edit, copy, re-publish and distribute (for any purpose) submissions unless previously discussed with the owner. Copyright remains the property of the owner, and may not be reproduced by third parties without prior written permission.
- Our Contact Details - Collett & Holder, PO Box 3215, Gloucester, GL1 9DZ.
- Or contact us on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collett & Holder is unable to provide any warranties in relation to goods provided over and above its statutory obligation to provide goods of satisfactory quality in accordance with the Sale of Goods Act 1979 as amended by the Supply of Good and Services Act 1994. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Collett & Holder’s Limited Liability
- Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, Collett & Holder's liability for negligence shall be limited to the total value of the transaction. Collett & Holder shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special losses even if Collett & Holder has previously been advised of the likelihood of such losses.
Availability of Website
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website does not have any problems and that the goods displayed are available. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of the Website or that any goods on the Website are in stock or available.
Right to Alter Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and by using the Website you agree to submit to the exclusive of the courts of England and Wales.
Out Of Stock
- We cannot guarantee your exact item will be in stock. If your item is not in stock, we will notify you by e-mail. You will always be notified with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- Unless otherwise stated, 'free delivery' excludes international delivery, the delivery of furniture and the delivery of any goods that may incur additional costs above and beyond our standard delivery charge.
- We aim to deliver your Products by the estimated delivery date set out in the acceptance email and in any event within 30 days from the date of order. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an event outside our reasonable control we will email to you a revised estimated delivery date.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the delivery address given in the order.
- The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges. You will be notified of the delivery charges when you place your order.
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import duties, custom duties or taxes which are your responsibility where they apply. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these charges will be and Collett & Holder is not responsible for them.
- If you do not pay these local import/custom duties or taxes then the Product could be returned to Collett & Holder or possibly destroyed if too expensive to return. Please note, if this happens, we may not be able to refund your purchase. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you are in breach of any law in any such country.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your Products but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these Terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all return requests as soon as practically possible.
- Please note that returns are not able to be accepted in person at our business address.
- Nothing in this agreement will affect your statutory rights.
- 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order. If you are unhappy with a Product when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 14 days from the date of despatch of your order, with the Returns Despatch Note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund to you the price paid for that Product.
- We will pay the refund using the same method of payment as you used to purchase the Product. Payment will be made within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned Product and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the products original condition.
- Certain Products are excluded from this 14 day money back guarantee. Those Products will be clearly marked on their respective Product information pages on the website. These include hats; hair accessories; items with a broken hygiene seal including make-up; skincare; fragrance (including home fragrance); edible items such as chocolates. These items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, unless the items are damaged or faulty.
Cancelling your Order
- You have the right to cancel your order with us within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier indicated by you acquires physical possession of the Product.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by a clear statement in writing sent to us at email@example.com or Collett & Holder, PO Box 3215, Gloucester, GL1 9DZ. Quoting your name, order number and full address.
- If you cancel an order, we will repay to you the price of the order including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). If you cancel only part of an order, we will repay to you that part of the price which relates to the returned Products.
- We may make a deduction from the amount due to you which reflects the loss in value of any Products supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling or damage caused by you.
- We will make the repayment without undue delay and not later than:
14 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied, or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Products.
- We will repay (in pounds sterling) the price of the returned Products using the same means of payment as you used to pay for the order, unless you and we have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees as a result of the repayment.
- At our request we (or our nominated courier service) may collect the Products from you. Otherwise you shall send back the Products or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation to us. The deadline is met if you send back the Products on or before the expiry of the 14 day period.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.