Wall Dot Vase Competition Terms and Conditions
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU FOR ENTERING.
The Winner is Ms Joanne Austin.
Wall Dot Vase Competition
To enter the Wall Dot Vase competition you must subscribe to the Collett and Holder newsletter, by inputting your email into the newsletter sign up box which is located at the bottom of all Collett and Holder website pages.
- This competition starts on 4th June 2015.
- The closing date for this competition is at midnight on 4th July 2015.
- This competition does not require any purchase and is free to enter.
- There is one prize to win; a Chive Wall Dot Vase. No substitutes or alternatives or a cash alternative can be made by the winner on this item. The winner can however choose a colour from the range of Chive wall dot vases, subject to availability.
- This competition is only open to people in the UK who have access to the internet, over the age of 18.
- This competition is the responsibility of Collett & Holder, PO Box 3215, Gloucester, GL1 9DZ.
- You can only enter into the competition once via subscribing to our newsletter. Please ensure you confirm the subscription to the newsletter when you receive your confirmation email as if the recipient does not confirm their subscription, their competition entry will not be valid.
- If you deactivate your subscription before the 5th July 2015 you will not be entered into the competition draw.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted on Sunday 5th July 2015. They will receive their prize within 30 days.
- The winners name will be available on request, to safeguard personal details.
- The criteria to enter this competition is to -
- Signup to receive the Collett and Holder newsletter, and subscribe until at least the 5th July 2015.
- The winner will be approached after the competition ends to ask for permission to use any photography in relation to this competition. It will be the winners decision whether they grant permission for use of their own photography by Collett & Holder.